Tuesday 6 March 2012

Gender

  As you know, women and men have different ways of speaking. I feel that strongly in my whole life. When I try to talk with men, sometimes I'm frustrated because they won't understand women's sensitive emotions about people or things or any kind of that.
  For instance, let's try to visualize this situation. One day I had a hard day with no reason like everyone in the world feel like this way. And I was in a bad mood, all I wanted was somebody listened to me and shared my feeling that what made me too blue. At that time, I talked about those bad emotions in my mind to male friends. I wanted my male friends as a lawyer, not a judge in the court. Just listen to me and feel sympathy, not the same way exactly. That's really what I wanted. It's not hard one. It's a piece of cake. But all the time, they cut me off and then show me how to solve the problems instead of listen to me to the end. "The reason why you feel like that....." "Do this, do that" like this way. I didn't want that I was able to think about reasonable solutions like him. I regret that I tried to talk with them. I should've met my female friends.
  Why? Both of women and men are human beings. But why there is some different ways of speaking? They're totally different from birth? If you have some time think about this question.

1 comment: