Outer beauty is short but inner beauty is forever. Do you know who she is? This picture is Audrey Hepburn who was one of the famous actress in Hollywood. She was famous not only her beauty appearance but also her inner beauty. When she was old enough, she decided to go to Africa to help children who was affected by illness and hunger until she died. Can you imagine? She had a lot of things like fame, money, big house, nice car but she left from these valuable stuffs that many people want to possess. She knew the most important thing is not related to money but mind. She knew that what inner beauty is.
This is a will which she left for her son when she died. Have you ever heard about this will? I'll show you now. Look at this will. I'm sure if you follow her advice, it'll be helpful for your life. You can make your life more beautifully. I know that all people have there own personality, the pace of life, belief, principle and something like that. Even though these differences, people can try to understand with each other diligently as they are. When people try to do, we can build the world a home and keep it company by standing hand in hand. I hope so that peace in everywhere.
- For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.
- For lovely eyes, seek out good in people.- For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.
- For beautiful hair, let a child run his fingers.
- Through it once a day. For Poise, walk with the knowledge you'll never walk alone.
People, even more than things have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed and redeemed
- Never throw out anybody.
- Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm.
- As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands. One for helping yourself, the other
for helping others.