Wednesday 22 February 2012

Paragliding

  It is the most 'extreme' thing I've ever done. "Paragliding" When I traveled two years ago, I visited one famous place for paragliding.  I decided to go paragliding at that time. That's why I came there. First, I had to go to the top of the mountain by a big truck. It was a real thril because the way to go to the top of the mountain that was a really tough. The mountain steepens to the top. But I wasn't afraid of anything. I was excited about activity. I'm a risk-taker. I can do anything what I want to do! When I arrived at the top of the mountain, I saw the people, who went paraglidng, are gliding in the sky. That was too terrific. My heart was more beating and beating rapidly.
  I heard about some do's and don'ts from guide. After that, I wore paragliding suits. I was a raw beginner so I should go paragliding with another expert. I was ready for paraglidng. And I just ran and ran until my body was in the sky. I never forget that moment. It was a little bit strange feelings but not negative. Actually, it was absoultely positive feelings. I can't express my feelings any words even in my first language. It was just cool!!!! I've never experienced before. My body was floating in the sky like swimming in the sea. I was in the sky for one hour. Everything was perfect. I felt I was in the heaven. I saw the beautiful clear blue sea, I felt the wind through my cheeks. I just felt every single mintute.
  Now, I want to do many extreme things. I want to go bungejumping in Africa. Africa is my dream continent to travel for a long time. Keep dreaming, I can make dreams come ture. Soon or later. I hope so.

3 comments:

  1. I hope your dream coming ture soon my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bungee jumping in Africa? Be careful.

    Mark: 2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good for you Jay also I hope to achieve your dream

    ReplyDelete