Tuesday 14 February 2012

My happiest memory in my whole life

  I like travel. If someone ask me, "You have to choose only one thing, think it, what's your most favorite thing?" As soon as I heard that question, I can answered, "TRAVELING" Someday, I'll go travel all of the world about two years. It's my dream since I was in high school. I have traveled some countries. But if I choose only one country, where I want to go there again, that is Turkey.
  In 2008, I had a summer vacation from university. At that time, I felt quite exhausted because of study. So I wanted to refresh my mind and body. One day, I and my best friend talked about traveling, I decided to go to Turkey. There's no reason why I choose that country. It was just attraction. And then I and her bought an airplane ticket impulsively. We didn't make any plans, we just went to there with one guidebook. Everybody worried about us, because we hadn't no idea about Turkey. But we didn't care.
  Our trip was so amazing experience! I've never traveled other countries before so much fun like Turkey. I never forget this travel. Especially, one of the most special things is spending all the time there with my best friend. Almost two months, I was always happy. Smile never left on my lip. We traveled almost cities of Turkey. Turkish people are so friendly and super kind, they took care of us all the time. In spite of they can't speak English, they tried to let me know some information about anything. I had a desire what I talked with them more and more. So I studied Turkish a little bit there. Sometimes language isn't important between people. We have a language barrier each other, but we could communicate with eyes or feelings. I felt their true heart. Everything was so perfect. People, the weather, cities, food, etc.. I felt that I left my heart there. I cried so much when I left Turkey. I wanted to stay more days, but my time was limited. I still miss Turkey since I left there. I'll go to Turkey again this year for get back my heart.

2 comments:

  1. I've heard about Turkey and it seems such an interesting place! Good times !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love traveling as well. So we should save lots money.

    ReplyDelete