Tuesday 28 February 2012

"my father"

  Nowadays, I'm feeling homesick a little bit. I have been missing everyting (family, best freind, food, the weather, the sea, etc.) since I was in Canada. Espeacially, I miss my father so much. He is the most important person in my life. I can't imagine live without him. I want to talk about him.
  When I was growing up, he was my role model. He always helped me. He was good at cheering people up. I love his positve things. For example, I fail the exam that I really want to pass, I felt disappointed in myself because I had a high expectation of myself. At that time, he always gives me some useful advice and says to me warm words. And then, I feel that I'm in a heeling process. He helped me to overcome my bad feelings. He took care of our family all the time. He has a high responsibility about family. It's most important thing in his life. I was happy when I was growing up, because of him. I thought about my future, I could talk with him all the time what I want to talk. He was busy with his own business but he gave some time for me. His advice was really helpful for me.
  There is another reasone is why I admire of him. He had a hard childhood. He grew up in a poor family. He has four brothers and one sister. Both of were farmer. They couldn't take care of all of them, becacuse they didn't have enough money. When he graduated from high school, he wanted to go to university to study. He had a big desire to study, but his parents weren't able to pay for him. He was very disappointed, but he never had a hard feelings them. He just changed his plan. he promised himself. "Someday, I will be able to pay for study, I'll go to university and study again!" Finally, he succeeded in his own business. As soon as he earned enough money, he registered in university. At that time, he could pay for study. He studied so hard. He could study as much as he wanted. He tries to do his best all the time in anything. I love his life style.

No comments:

Post a Comment